- Setup , Position, and Triangulation techniques
- Portals for Knee Arthroscopy –Anterior and Posterior
- Diagnostic round of Knee Joint - 360 degree
- Menisectomy - Medial and Lateral with 2 different punches
- Loose Body removal from medial lateral gutter and Post Compartment
- Synovectomy – Suprapatellar Pouch, Gutters, Post compartment
- Lateral release
- Micro fracture on weight bearing Cartilage defect.
Every delegate is expected to spend 30- 45 min time on Cadaver along with Demonstrator so as to learn intricacies of Basic Knee Arthroscopy. 5 delegates per stations..
Basic Arthroscopy Instruments are Provided by
- Karl storz
- DepuyMitek – J and J